Fiidaa Art recently completed a project with the corporate office of a law firm in Singapore.
John Martono's dynamic artworks as well as Sven Pfrommer's mesmerising works complemented and brightened up the space, making it more friendly and welcoming for visitors and clients.
SVEN PFROMMER’S ARTWORKS DISPLAYED IN A CORPORATE OFFICE OF A LAW FIRM.
From carefully curating a proposal with artworks specific to their needs, budget and timeline, to project-managing every detail from overseeing the commissioning and installation, it was truly a pleasure working with the client.
Here's an exclusive interview we did with Shally Rosales, a Senior Interior Designer at M Moser Associates.
1. Could you tell me a little bit more about yourself and what you do? "I'm Shally Rosales. I'm a Senior Interior Designer at M Moser. We design corporate offices. I mainly plan the design and lead projects."
2. What was your inspiration behind this project? "The client was particular about what they wanted in their office design. They wanted something with a hospitality-feel, and not a very corporate feel– that is why we introduced sophistication with clean lines, darker woods. Of course, it also gives that warm feeling. And then, we wanted art because that is what hospitality is also about. That is how we came up with the design."
3. How did you ensure that the design ties in with the concept? "There is always a thing we look to – the colours, details, patterns… we try to be neutral but not boring. We have some pops of colour in arts, furniture and accessories but the whole thing has to be neutral and soft on the eye and inviting to clients. It's usually about the client's culture as well."
4. How long did the whole planning process take? "The design took about a month or two to process. The client was quite specific about what they wanted.
5. Why did you choose this selection of artworks? "We had a few that we proposed, but when I saw John Martono art at Hotel Kempinski, I really liked it and felt it was unique and not a typical artwork. We visualised how the art blended in the space, and we introduced it to the client as we thought it was an important element.
6. What do you think of Fiidaa Art? "I love your selection of artists and their art – it's my style. In terms of budget, Fiidaa Art is also flexible; you try to meet our budget. We approached other art consultants, but they could not meet our budget and refused. That's something we take note of – we always want to work with suppliers or vendors that are supportive of us in terms of schedule and budget." Thank you Shally, for your valuable time. It was our pleasure to collaborate with you. Companies often use a well-curated art collection as another way of translating their values, ethics and brand to the world. Our vast resources and network enable us to create the perfect art to suit your space's unique aesthetics and enhance your project. Are you interested in working with us in your next project? We're here to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project details.